- Any professional, independently produced scripted digital series (any genre) that publicly broadcasted, a minimum of three original NEW episodes, created after January 1, 2019, shall be submitted.
- The Director should be an employee working at an IT firm in India and must submit a valid proof of employment and a passport size photo.
- A web series here is defined as an ongoing series comprised of episodes that are conceived and produced as part of the series and not as stand-alone entities. Each episode must be unified through a topic, approach, characters, and narrative. Episodes that stands on its own, though from the same team and carry a common title is not considered as a series.
- Series geared towards fundraising or brand advertising are NOT ACCEPTED.
- Only the producers/director of the series are eligible to submit entries
- Registration fee for each entry is Rs.500/-
- Only the submitted version of the project will be reviewed by the judging committee. Revised versions are not accepted.
- Each episode should be a minimum of 3min excluding titles and credits and a maximum length of 30 minutes per episode excluding titles and credits.
- All submissions must be the intellectual property of the submitters & must have permission for use of all content rights including music contained in Web Series.
- Prathidhwani or Prathidhwani Film Club or PQFF ’20 is not responsible for unauthorized use of any copyrighted material.
- The web series will not be screened. Web series will be evaluated by eminent judges and winner are announced during the PQFF '20 award ceremony.
- PQFF '20 reserves the right to use all materials submitted including the name of web series, photographs and video clips for promotional material/social media and presentation of awards.
- PQFF '20 reserves the right to amend guidelines, selection criteria, awards, screening, and activities if necessary.
- By submitting to the PQFF Web Series Awards, each participant is bound by the Official Rules/Guidelines/Terms.
- All eligible submissions are reviewed and discussed by a nominating committee assembled by the Prathidhwani Film Club committee.
- All decisions by the PQFF '20 committee will be final.
Festival Director – Anish Roy(+91 96567 81081)
General Conveners – Vishal (+91 97469 90787), Deepa (+91 95449 22506)
General Conveners - Shukkur +91 97440 23300) Deepa (+91 9495580769)
General Conveners – Neethul (+91 82812 90001) Bijumon( +91 98465 68696)
Email ID: email@example.com