Request from Employees of Technopark to Commissioner of Police, R Sparjan Kumar regarding security issues in and around Technopark Dear Sparjan Kumar Sir, Prathidhwani, the Socio Cultural Organisation of Technopark Employees, would like to bring forward the following measures and suggestions for ensuring security in and around Technopark.
1. Start Prepaid auto counters in front of Technopark Phase II ( UST Global & Infosys Campus) and Phase III campuses.
2. Post a Woman Police Officer in the grade of SI at Kazhakoottam Police Station. It would be better to arrange for an exclusive interaction with female employees every 3 months
3. Reinforce Police patrolling, at least for the time range, 7pm - 11pm, in the below route: - Technopark front gate -> Kazhakoottam -> Kazhakoottam Substation road -> Nila back gate -> Karyavattom -> Technopark Back gate -> Thrippadapuram -> Technopark Phase III road -> Kulathoor -> Attinkuzhi -> Kazhakoottam
4. Issue a “Security card” to all employees inside Technopark. The Security card may include the emergency contact numbers. The companies shall provide the Security card to employees.
5. Provide more visibility and facilities for the Police aid post located inside Technopark campus. It would be better to have good sign boards and more office space.
6. Presence of at least 1 Police official at Prepaid auto counters
7. Regular meetings comprising of Police officials, Technopark Employees and Auto drivers to discuss the measures to be taken to enhance security, at least once in 2 months
8. Complaints has been coming from various corners of Technopark that they are facing difficulty in boarding on a pre-booked taxi cab (via OLA/Uber) from nearby Technopark. The Cab drivers and auto drivers are at odds regarding the amount charged for the journey. We kindly request you to act as an arbitrator and sort out a solution for this.
9. Presence of Police official at Kazhakootam Bus Stop on Monday mornings, as most of the employees would be coming back after weekends in early morning
10. Implementing the below would ease the traffic at decisive junctions: Sreekaryam - Moving the bus stand for boarding buses towards city from Sreekaryam a little further towards Kallampally would improve the traffic situation at Sreekaryam. Pongumoodu - Moving the bus stand for boarding buses towards Sreekaryam from Pongamod a little further towards Kallampally (nearby SBI and Federal Bank) would improve the traffic situation at Pongamod. Sreekaryam - Provide a foot over bridge for Pedestrian Passage at Sreekaryam junction We, Prathidhwani request you to please go through our suggestions and review the same.
We think that the above suggestions would definitely ensure more security for employees of Technopark.. Thanking You,
Bijumon A President, “Prathidhwani”
Phone : 9846568696
Rajeev Krishnan G R
Secretary, “Prathidhwani” Phone : 9446551193
Copy to : 1. Sri. Siva Vikram IPS, Dy. Commissioner of Police (Law & Order) 2. Anilkumar P (Assistant Commissioner of Police - Cyber City ) 3. S.R.Jyothish Kumar (Assistant Commissioner of Police - Traffic ) 4. Mohanan Nair T. (Assistant Commissioner of Police - Traffic ) 5. S Ramnath ( CEO of Technopark ) 3. Abhilash ( HR of Technopark )