Literary Competition: Guidelines for Short Stories, Poems and Articles
- The contest is open to all the IT employees working in Kerala.
- The entry must be an original work in the form of a Poem, Short story or Article.
- The following are the eight categories in Srishti 2021 (Literary),
- Short Story - Malayalam
- Short Story - English
- Poem - Malayalam
- Poem - English
- Article - Malayalam
- Article - English
All entries must be submitted online to the following email address depends on the category:
- Short Story: email@example.com
- Poem : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Article : email@example.com
Entries should reach by no later than 20th January 2022.
Only individual participants are allowed.
Only one entry per category may be submitted by an individual.
Entries of submitted in previous Srishti competition won’t be considered for ‘Srishti 2021’.
The entries should be emailed with the following subject lines for each categories.
“Srishti 2021 <Category Name> <Name of the Participant>”
eg: In order to submit for Malayalam Poem, the subject line will be like the following,
Srishti 2021 Poem Malayalam Nandhu TS
- Entries should be in Unicode format.
- Do not send the story/poem/article as an attachment. Cut and paste the content in body of the e-mail.
- Maximum length for each category:-
- Poetry – 60 lines
- Short story – 4,000 words
- Article – 5,000 words
Topic For Article:
Write on any one of the options given below,
- Use of social media platform in post truth era..
- Basic principle and diversity of indian constitution
- Changing work culture - after covid.
- സ്ത്രീധനവും മലയാളിയുടെ വിവാഹ സംസ്കാരവും...
- ഭരണ ഘടനയുടെ അടിസ്ഥാന തത്വങ്ങളും ഇന്ത്യയുടെ വൈവിധ്യവും..
- കോവിഡ് നു ശേഷം - മാറുന്ന തൊഴിൽ സംസ്കാരം
"Stories and poems can be on any theme"
An Entry Must Also Have:
1) Title of entry
2) Participant’s full name
3) Company name and Location
4) Participant’s mobile number
5) Participant’s email address
6) Participant's Photograph
Be sure your name and other details are at the top of the submission.
Srishti 2021 Deadline:
Rush in your entries on/before 20th January 2022.
Winning entries will be notified via telephone and email by end of January 2022, by the Prathidhwani team.
The judging panel will comprise persons of eminence in literature & creative writing. The decisions of the judges are final.
Prizes will be given for 1st and 2nd positions in each category and language as judged by the Jury. Along with the jury prizes, entries that were voted best by the readers via online will also be awarded. Decision to publish in website for voting shall only be with the organizing committee.
For Questions/Doubts, Contacts:
Vipin Raj [General Convener, Srishti 2021] Mob:- 99610 97234
Subin [Joint Convener, Kochi]
Mob: 94963 41215
Anju David [Joint Convener, Trivandrum]
Mob: 96335 42419
Pyarelal[Joint Convener, Calicut]